Wednesday, December 14, 2005

 
A new lady teacher, came to teach students. As it was the
first day, she gave her intro, and asked all the students to introduce
themselves with -name, and hobby. She said " Let's start with the boys
first. Boys start giving their introduction... First boy : " My name is
john, and my hobby is to see bubble in the bath tub. "

Teacher was confused to listen and said "intresting - well, ok. In fact
we must be honest in telling the hobby. And after all there is
essentially a
child in each of us. So its ok john. Yes next-" Second boy : " myself
peter and my hobby is to see bubble in the bath tub"

Teacher now got surprised and said " gooodd.. I like the spirit of
supporting a friend . ok next - " Third boy : I m smith and my hobby is
to see bubble in the bath tub "
Teacher : " guys are u joking or what ? please be sincere. Ok next - "
This continues, and the last boy stands up : I m herry, and my hobby is
To see bubble in the bath tub "

Exhausted, the teacher said, "I don't think I will be able to teach u
ungrown boyz for long. Any way, now the girls please - " First girl : I
m july and my hobby is to see birds "

Teacher : "gooodd. At last I got something different. Ok next-" Second
I m ruby and I like to collect perfumes "
Teacher : " now its like educated grown up girls . ok next - u sweet
girl-yes u - "third Most beautiful girl of the class ."Mam my
name is Bubble, and hobby is to take bath three times a day " !!!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

An old man was sitting on a bench at the mall. A young man walked up to
the bench and sat down. He had spiked hair in all different colors;
green, red, orange, blue, and yellow. The old man just stared and
stared. Every time the young man looked, the old man was staring. The
young man finally said sarcastically, "What's the matter old timer,
never done anything wild in your life?"
Without batting an eye, the old man replied, "Got drunk once and had
sex with a peacock. I was wondering if you were my son."

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

 

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?